WELCOME TO THE 2020 STANWOOD INVITATIONAL!
Saturday, May 30th and Sunday, May 31st, 2020
Heritage Park, Stanwood Middle School, Stanwood WA
Boys Teams, up to 8 teams each at the 3/4, 5/6, and 7/8 levels
Up to 6 Boys K/2 teams
· Registration and payment should be submitted as soon as possible by mail or online (ONLINE PREFERRED).
*Hint: if you do not have the deposit amount available, you can still register today by choosing the "pay by check" option. You can submit a check by mail, or make an electronic payment online at this site. As long as you make a deposit within 10 days, your spot is safe.*
· Teams need concussion paperwork on file with their respective programs, and a coach or representative must certify that the paperwork is on file.
· All players must have US Lacrosse membership OR have health insurance through some other carrier in order to participate. A team representative must certify their players' eligibility.
· Participation Waiver/Rosters must be turned on or before the day of the event including names, ages, and current grade. (The link to the form will be emailed to you, along with your confirmation of registration.
· Each team must supply one high school or adult volunteer to the scoring table for each game.
· Each team must have a certified first aid/CPR adult present during games.
Cost – 3 games (minimum) per team
· K/2 teams: $100
· 3/4 teams: $350
· 5/6, 7/8 teams: $450
· Refunds will not be issued after 5/1.
Rules of the Day (subject to revision)
· NFHS and U.S. Lacrosse youth rules will be in place, with the following modifications:
1. Each game will start on the hour.
2. Games will include two 20 minute running halves, with a four minute half time.
3. Each team will have a 1 minute timeout per half, stopping the clock.
4. Referees may stop the clock for injuries. No timeouts in the last 5 minutes of each half.
5. No horns for substitutions. All substitutions will be on the fly.
6. Overtime will be one five minute period, sudden victory.
7. A tie will result if no goal is scored in overtime.
8. The highest emphasis will be placed on sportsmanship.
9. Penalty time will begin when play resumes.
10. Offensive and unsportsmanlike behavior will not be tolerated.
11. Offending players, coaches, or spectators will be subject to removal from the field or premises at the direction of the invitational director or designee. Participants or spectators who refuse to leave will preclude their program’s team from continuing to play; no refunds will be issued.
· If you have any questions, please email